Culture+: Leading and Belonging in Multi-culture Australia is an innovative leadership program designed for those who wish to equip themselves to make a deeper impact on multiculturalism and inclusivity in Australia.
Belonging from within is enabled through deep self-understanding and acceptance, which can then impact our sense of empowerment and ability to understand others.
As such this program aims to raise the consciousness levels and resilience of individuals committed to creating a more inclusive Australian society.
If you are a change champion in the space of diversity, inclusion and multiculturalism, who is seeking to enhance your ability to make an impact and develop a sense of belonging for yourself and others, this program is for you.
Over a series of workshops, you will embark on a journey of self-discovery, leadership skills development and collaboration with others.
Key outcomes of the program include:
- Increasing your awareness of how you experience and impact the world
- Developing critical skills for leadership in a multicultural context
- Enhancing your capacity to hold multiple perspectives
- Creating a network of support which enables collective impact
When and Where
This 7-days program will be held between February-June 2019 at the Abbotsford Convent in Melbourne.
- Day 1 & 2: 27-28 February 2019
- Day 3 & 4: 27-28 March 2019
- Day 5: 1 May 2019
- Day 6 & 7: 19-20 June 2019
Costs and Fees: $4,000 +GST